Subject: RE: [office-accessibility] Long overdue OASIS ODF accessibility SC meeting, tomorrow, 8am PT / 11am ET / 3pm GMT / 4pm CET

I'm good for the meeting Peter.  - Mike

Mike Paciello, TPG
Cell: +1 603.566.7713
e-mail: mpaciello@paciellogroup.com
web: www.paciellogroup.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter.Korn@Sun.COM [mailto:Peter.Korn@Sun.COM]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 2:37 AM
To: office-accessibility@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [office-accessibility] Long overdue OASIS ODF accessibility SC
meeting, tomorrow, 8am PT / 11am ET / 3pm GMT / 4pm CET

Hi guys,

Sorry I have been "missing in action" for the past while.  Too much
traveling, followed by too many things not attended to while traveling.
In contradiction to Rich, I would like to chat, at least briefly, tomorrow.
Rich - I hope you don't mind my calling a meeting without you.

I would like to suggest we meet tomorrow at not quite our usual time (thanks
to the U.S. changing to Daylight Savings Time early).

Thursday 15Mar; 8am PT / 11am ET / 3pm GMT / 4pm CET
1-866-839-8145 (US toll free)
1-865-524-6352 (Intl)
code: 6560654#

I have three topics to suggest for our agenda:

 1. Work out our agenda for the face-to-face meeting next week at CSUN

 2. Animations accessibility - issue has come up in the main TC, and asked
of us

 3. Draft Guidelines #19
  - incorporates Dave's update to Section 3 (which include his change to
section 3.2.6)
  - incorporates Cheiko's updated glossary
  - incorporates the "new specification template" for OASIS specifications,
as per direction from Michael Brauer
  Find them at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/22957/ODF_Accessibility_Gu
idelines_19_14Mar2007.odt