Subject: RE: [office-accessibility]: A Proposal for an ODF Accessibility Online Reference BookShelf

Good Morning All:

Because I am not able to attend todays conference call, I thought I would
briefly outline my proposal to build a complete set (online reference
bookshelf) of complementary ODF Office Accessibility documentation. I
propose (and a typical reference bookshelf would contain) the following:

1. Introduction to ODF <office?> Accessibility
2. ODF <office?> User Reference Guide for Accessibility
3. ODF <office?> Author Guide for Accessibility
4. ODF <office?> Accessibility Release Notes & New Features
5. ODF <office?> Quick Reference for Accessibility

Having not researched the current ODF reference shelf, it may be that these
proposed documents reside within existing documentation. If that is the
case, then we should be able to cut this reference shelf down to two or
three documents.

This is simply a proposal...and of course, it's a proposal for a significant
amount of work. However, I believe that I can coordinate a small group of
technical writers to assist us. Frankly, most of the documentation exists
within our current document and simply needs to be repurposed, outside of
the Release Notes & New Features publication.

I'll leave the decision up to the rest of the members of the working group.

Regards,

Mike