Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Alas, ODF Accessibility SC no meetingagain this week

I was planning to ask whether there's any desire to hold an ODF panel at
CSUN? Possibly a follow up to the session two years ago when our a11y
colleagues were in such an uproar? Mindful that proposals are due
tomorrow--Friday--bad idea? Good idea?

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina@a11y.org