Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] ODF radio button groups

Hi...

> Malte, Please tweak your test case to add two static text labels
> labeling the two button groups so we can see how ODF labels them, i.e.

Since OOo's UI doesn't allow me to do that, I could only guess how it
should like in ODF.

See attached documents.

Please notice (in OOo) that grouping logic still uses the form:names,
not the form:for.

PDF Export and using Adobe Reader has exactly the same grouping
behaviour, but I don't know how the PDF Tags look like...

> during the meeting you mention that labelFor/labelledBy relations would
> be used but I think the spec indicates that form:fixed-text with a
> form:for attribute would be used.

Sorry for creating confusion.

What I meant was: When using "form:for" in ODF, it should be reflected
via Accessibility API "LabelFor", which then means the
labeled/referenced elements should report a "LabeledBy", which has no
equivalent attribute in ODF (would be redundant).

Malte.

radiogroups2.odt

radiogroups2b.odt

radiogroups3.odt