Subject: Re: [office-collab] GCT breaks combatibility

Hi Andreas,

As Frank says, this has already been mentioned as a required change to the proposal should we decide to move forward with it. I believe I mentioned it in the conference call in which I presented our proposal in detail and it should be in the slides from that meeting as well.

Regards,

Tristan

--
Tristan Mitchell, DeltaXML Ltd "Change control for XML"
T: +44 1684 869 035 E: tristan.mitchell@deltaxml.com http://www.deltaxml.com