Subject: RE: [office-collab] Using RDF for Change Tracking serialization?

monkeyiq <monkeyiq@gmail.com> wrote on 05/15/2011 12:32:24 AM:

> Does anyone else think CT on the RDF is an interesting and valuable
> idea?

I think it is interesting.  But I wonder whether the same applications
that find it challenging to support the flexible and dynamic GCT proposal
would also find it equally challenging to support ODF 1.2's flexible and
dynamic RDF support?

In other words, I don't think RDF necessarily reduces the complexity of
support changing tracking.  It replaces it with another, perhaps equally
complex task.

But that doesn't necessarily mean it is a bad idea.

-Rob