Subject: Re: [office-collab] Change Tracking and Epochs.

I like this idea.  And I'd suggest one additional wrinkle.  Perhaps along
with document-level revisioning, there is also more granular revisioning
at the level of a section, or a presentation slide.  This is especially
interesting for distributed editing tasks where multiple users are editing
the same document.

But it isn't clear to me where this information goes:

A) Keep the document XML simple, a projection of a single revision, a
snapshot if you will.  The complexity of the revision history is stored
externally, in a database.

B) Store the revisions in the XMK, or at least in the ZIP container.  Make
it self-contained.

-Rob