Subject: Re: [office-collab] WD04 comments [3 Thorsten]

Robin LaFontaine wrote:
> Regarding your first point, this was deal with in the call in that Rob would
> like comments from SC34 at least and to get these we need an approved document.

Hi Robin,

what kind of comment do we expect from SC34 specifically? That
entity in particular was what I had in mind, when I said I feel
unhappy with a work-in-progress document.

SC34 is not going to do our work, and if we ask them, we should do
so in a very focused way. Asking them "tell us what to do" is not
gonna get us very far, it's still OASIS who maintains ODF.

Going to SC34 with a requirements document, e.g., would fly with me.

> Please let us know what you need regarding the second point.
>
> Are you able to provide details of any changes you would like
> within the next two weeks?

Yes.

Regards,

--

Thorsten Behrens

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg; GF: Jeff
Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)