Subject: No Access

Hi TC Members:

I'm trying to dial into the Monday morning conference, June 23rd.  The
AT&T voicebot keeps insisting "We're sorry, your conference is
unavailable.  Please try again later".  I checked the OASIS-Office web
site and the meeting is scheduled.  The conference number has not changed.

Anyone else having this problem?

~ge~