Subject: Re: [office-comment] No Access

Hi Gary,

> I'm trying to dial into the Monday morning conference, June 23rd.  The
> AT&T voicebot keeps insisting "We're sorry, your conference is
> unavailable.  Please try again later".  I checked the OASIS-Office web
> site and the meeting is scheduled.  The conference number has not
> changed.
> Anyone else having this problem?

Yeah, I have the same problem, and I suspect else, too. :-(((

Apparently, our conference call setup is not available, and Michael is
trying to fix the problem. I suspect we won't get it working in time for
today's meeting, so I'm afraid today's call is cancelled. Michael will
post a comment on the office list as soon as he knows more.

Sincerely,
Daniel