Subject: [formula] query / comment on XOR()

The 20070201 version of the openformula spec contains a description of XOR in
6.13.7.

The problem I have is that my expectation for XOR is that the output is true
if an odd number of inputs are true, and false if an even number of inputs
are true (from binary logic).
Should "=XOR(TRUE(),TRUE(),TRUE())" return true (my expectation) or false (per
the current specification)?

Also, there is a stray (yellow'd) comment line that isn't related to XOR.

Brad

PGP signature