Subject: Re: Properties and elements/attributes

Patrick,

> avoids the issue?

Yes

> In other words it is clear that border attributes (listed attributes)
> specify the border properties...of the headers and footers.
>
> Yes?

Yes

> There is only an implied relationship between "style:dynamic-spacing
> property" and "...the value of this attribute...."
>
> Yes?

Yes.

> Does that capture the essence of your comment?

Your rewrite is acceptable, but I would be happer if you introduce
another statement that directly establishes the relationship between
the style:dynamic-spacing attribute and the dynamic spacing property.

Ideally, at the beginning of ODF 1.0, please introduce properties
as conceptual entities and state that they may be represented by
elements or attributes.

Cheers,

--
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <EB2M-MRT@asahi-net.or.jp>