Subject: 18.51 db:enable-sql92-check (ODF all versions)

Dear all,

----
The db:enable-sql92-check attribute specifies that the names of tables,
views, columns, and queries must be conform to ISO/IEC 9075 Information
Technology - Database Language SQL: 2002.
----

* I can find no reference to a 2002 version of this Standard, but can
find this 2003 version:
http://www.iso.org/iso/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=34133 . Note the
title is different, and this Standard has since been revised (2008).

* "must be conform" -> "shall conform to the naming conventions of".

* I cannot find the naming prohibition described in the following note
(in the ODF spec). For convenience, please cite the clause where this is
defined.

* Or ... is the 1992 version of 9075 meant (
http://www.iso.org/iso/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=16663 )? This has
been withdrawn and so should not be cited; instead the relevant
provisions need to be stated in full in the ODF spec itself (perhaps
beef-up the note).

- Alex.