Subject: Functions defined so far..

I've created definitions for MDURATION, MIRR, RRI, FORMULA, SHEET, SHEETS, FTEST, GAUSS.  Thomas Metcalf has sent in a definition of HYPGEOMDIST.  All of this will be merged into the next version of the document.

Let me know asap of any other functions definitions you plan to create in the next few days.  I intend to fill in many in the next 2 days, and I don't want to duplicate others' work.  Don't take that as a "please don't work"... we could use your help!!

Please send in your updates Wednesday as usual, thanks.