Subject: ADDRESS/INDIRECT - slight OOo/Excel differences

There are a few slight differences in ADDRESS/INDIRECT between OOo and Excel.  OOo's versions don't support R1C1 references, which means that the number of arguments in ADDRESS are different.  (The syntax for sheet names varies slightly too.)

Should we support R1C1?  If so, we probably should support Excel's format.

More generally:
* Should we use OOo's format?
* Should we use Excel's?
* Should we use OOo syntax for ADDRESS and INDIRECT, and have other functions (say, ADDRESSE and INDIRECTE) that are Excel/Ecma-compatible?  This one adds more functions, but is the best for helping everyone transition to OpenFormula.

I'd like to hear people's thoughts.