Subject: Undefined function assignments

Okay, here are the undefined function assignments.  BAHTTEXT/NUMBERTEXT is dead, and I'm assigning myself LOOKUP (it's not currently covered).  We're reaching closure...!

> > HYPERLINK (note: weird semantics, we may not want it in the spec)
- Thomas Metcalf is looking at it

> > CURRENT (tricky semantics)
- Eike Rathke

> > GETPIVOTDATA
- ??? Eike Rathke ("I think we (OOo Calc team) can provide some definition for that, hopefully by end of the month."). But that's not as hopeful...!

> > LOOKUP
- David A. Wheeler

> > ASC, STYLE, JIS
-Eike Rathke
> ("Which adds STYLE to this list. I have both on my TODO agenda. They may
> not sound that useful at first, but STYLE sometimes is used to have more
> fine grained control than a fixed number of Conditional Formats allow.
> Additionally the STYLE function has a timeout feature to switch to
> another style after a while. Useful with real time Add-Ins.")
Eike's also working on CODE, CHAR, and the new functions UNICODE and UNICHAR, which all relate to this.

Recently done: CONVERT, GROWTH, NETWORKDAYS, WORKDAY, FREQUENCY, CELL (CELL isn't in the posted draft yet)

Dropped or to be dropped: DATESTRING, RTD, HYPGEOMVERT, BAHTTEXT/NUMBERTEXT

Obviously we're having discussions about WEEKNUM and some other functions.