Subject: [office-formula] Missing Excel Functions

I've been reviewing the list of functions in the draft specification to see if any that we shipped in Excel 2007 are missing from the list.  I've made the following notes about these functions:

AVERAGEIF - This function is defined, but doesn't appear to be in one of the function groups yet.

AVERAGEIFS - This function is defined, but doesn't appear to be in one of the function groups yet.

BAHTTEXT - Not in the spec and I found the previous discussion about it.  I agree this is low priority.

CALL - This function used to be available in worksheets, but currently is only available in Excel 4 macro sheets.

CELL - I found the note in the spec about platform independence.  Some of the values returned by the function are not platform specific.  Does it make sense to add it to the Large group with a note about some of the argument values?

CHIDIST - This appears to map to Legacy.CHIDIST.  Is that the intent?

CHIINV - This appears to map to Legacy.CHIINV.  Is that the intent?

CHITEST - This appears to map to Legacy.CHITEST.  Is that the intent?

CUBE Functions (CUBEKPIMEMBER, CUBEMEMBER, CUBEMEMBERPROPERTY, CUBERANKEDMEMBER, CUBESET, CUBESETCOUNT, CUBEVALUE) - I found the note with brief descriptions of these functions.  What is the process to fully describe these?  Is this something that I can help with?

DOLLAR - I found the note describing why this function is not part of one of the function groups

Is anyone aware of any other Excel functions that are not documented in the specification?

Regards,
Eric