Subject: Re: [office-formula] Missing Excel Functions

> AVERAGEIF - This function is defined, but doesn't appear to be in one of the function groups yet.
> AVERAGEIFS - This function is defined, but doesn't appear to be in one of the function groups yet.

Ooops, it should be.  Thanks.

> CELL - I found the note in the spec about platform independence.  Some of the values returned by the function are not platform specific.  Does it make sense to add it to the Large group with a note about some of the argument values?

It might; what do you have in mind?

> CUBE Functions (CUBEKPIMEMBER, CUBEMEMBER, CUBEMEMBERPROPERTY, CUBERANKEDMEMBER, CUBESET, CUBESETCOUNT, CUBEVALUE) - I found the note with brief descriptions of these functions.  What is the process to fully describe these?  Is this something that I can help with?

Yes.  The basic process is to post the proposal to add them, then
(if there's no objection), post the definitions.

I think we should add them (to "Large").  They seem to be of general utility.

> DOLLAR - I found the note describing why this function is not part of one of the function groups

Right.

> Is anyone aware of any other Excel functions that are not documented in the specification?

I'd have to go back to old emails that examined that, but nothing comes to mind offhand.