Subject: Re: [office-formula] Proposal for regularly scheduled meetings

Eike Rathke <erack@sun.com> wrote on 07/22/2009 07:45:35 AM:

> > So I would greatly prefer to alternate with the ODF Adoption TC on
> > Tuesdays.
>
> Same time, 14:00 UTC? Fine with me as well.
>
> Robert, could you host the calls?

That time is generally good for me, alternate Tuesday's at 14:00 UTC,
starting Aug 5th.  But we should hear from David Wheeler on whether that
time works for him as well.

I can host the calls when we do agree on a time.

But I do agree with Andreas that a call is not really necessary if we can
make more disciplined use of the list.  The call itself is not as
important as the preparation and the follow-up that we do based on items
discussed on the call.  But we could just as well do that on the list. But
the rigor of a regular status call is one way to give us that discipline.
It works particularly well with us well-trained corporate types ;-)

I've created a new JIRA filter which lists just the remaining OpenFormula
issues:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10034

There are 113 of them.  It would be good to walk through those, either in
a series of meetings, or off-line.

Regards,

-Rob