Subject: Portability notes

Greetings!

I am going to take a run at the portability materials with the following
in mind:

1) The portability material that becomes notes, being non-normative
material will not use the control language, shall/shall not, etc.

2) Portability material that becomes normative text will not be phrased
as "portability" requirements but constraints upon evaluators and
expressions.

I am going to try to find a color for change tracking material that
works better with the TODO style highlighting. Thinking that I should
enter the replacement text immediately following each portion of
portability text to facilitate comparison and eventual replacement.

If anyone disagrees with the foregoing or has different suggestions
please post them to the list.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34