Subject: Groups - Metadata_Model_Proposal (07-02-19-ODF-MetaData.odt) uploaded

Greetings!

Well, due largely to long hours and hard work by Svante Schubert we now
have a draft proposal for the Metadata SC to discuss!

No doubt we will all have comments and suggestions and I know everyone
knows how to use the mailing list. ;-)

Please send comments and suggestions along with *proposed* revision
language keyed to the section that you think needs revision. That will be a
great assistance in focusing discussion on particular parts of the
proposal.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

 -- Patrick Durusau*

The document named Metadata_Model_Proposal (07-02-19-ODF-MetaData.odt) has
been submitted by Patrick Durusau* to the OpenDocument - Metadata document
repository.

Document Description:
Metadata Committee proposal for revision of metadata in ODF 1.2

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-metadata/document.php?document_id=22508

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-metadata/download.php/22508/07-02-19-ODF-MetaData.odt