office-requirements message

Subject: Conference call logistics

Greetings

We have our inaugural meeting call arranged for Wednesday 17th.

Does anyone have any suggestion regarding the call logistics?  We
could conceivably host the call from DST in South Africa but this
would likely be an expensive option for all.  I gather Sun hosts the
TC calls but I don't think we have any sun people on this SC (yet).

In the absence of any better suggestion, I will suggest we can use skype.

Regards
Bob