Subject: Re: [office] XHTML 2 and ODF?

Hi Rich,

Since I'm working on XForms in OpenOffice.org...

Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:
> Regarding XForms, ODF has very little support for XForms which is an
> integral part of XHTML 2. For example, ODF does not incorporate XForms
> controls.

The way that controls are used in the XForms case is mostly an
encoding/syntax issue. It is theoretically possible to use the controls
specified by XForms. Ideally I want to use the 'real' XForms controls in
the XML in the future.

Cheers
/lars

--
Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>               Sun Microsystems
Software Engineer - StarOffice                           Sachsenfeld 4