Subject: Re: [office] Action required: OpenDocument v1.0 Second Edition Draft28 (revised)

Chris,

I'm currently preparing a new draft which corrects the spelling errors,
except those in the schema. While the spelling errors in the schema are clear
spelling errors, too, I believe the best way to correct them is to add
correct spelled attributes/attribute values to the schema for a 1.1, and to
declare the misspelled ones to be depricated.

Martin Bryan also reported a few more errors, that I will also integrate into
the new draft.

Michael