Subject: Re: [office] Do you agree, that the list style of a list belongs to the style markup of a document?

On Wednesday 14 March 2007 15:23, Florian Reuter wrote:
> Then you have to make a decision whats more important to your customers:
> design or interop.
>
> I really appreciate Oliver's/Michael's and Thomas' strong desire for
> design. But I somehow feel that somebody has to represent the interop
> desire of the ODF users too.

I think David addressed this point very well.
There is no problem as there is a good mapping possible from those other
formats to the ODF format. Simply create a new (temporary) style for each
list so the user in an ODF app will be able to change the style of list1 and
see only list1 change.

If you see an interop problem; give a usecase and tell us where it goes wrong.
We can then decide if its worth it throwing the baby out.

Handwaving is not acceptable :)
--
Thomas Zander

PGP signature