Subject: Re: [office] Proposal for clarification,enhancement and normative examples for text:list and text:numbered paragraphsin ODF1.2

On Friday 16 March 2007 12:13, Florian Reuter wrote:
> The difference of my proposal arises from the "uses cases" I defined in my
> proposal:

You state that you understand the proposal made on this list by Oliver and
then continue with your use cases which really are not usecases but issues.

Your issues have each and every one been addressed over the last 2 weeks and
profen to be incorrect.  After making the clarifications for you, there have
been no counter arguments on these issues.

If you do not discuss those clarifications which prove your issues are not
issues but misconceptions, that's fine.  But it does not change the fact that
your issues are all incorrect.

And it follows that you have no reason to not back the proposal made by
Oliver.
--
Thomas Zander

PGP signature