Subject: Additions to negative paragraph margins

Hi all,

the ODF schema already supports negative horizontal paragraph margins.
Using a negative margin means that the paragraph's text actually starts
and/or ends within the page margins.

Unfortunately, the style:position of the <style:tab-stop> element does
not support negative values at the moment (section 15.5.11.1). The
result is that no tab-stops can be defined at positions that are within
the page margin, although text is displayed there. To remove this
limitation, I would like to propose to allow negative values for this
attribute.

I further would like to propose that the style:space-before attribute
that specifies the margin for lists (section 15.12.2) may get negative
values as well, to be in alignment with the the value range of paragraph
margins.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

        D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marcel Schneider, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer