Subject: Re: [office] Differences between list proposals

Dear TC members,

sorry, but I directly have to clarify the following statement:

Florian Reuter wrote:
> Hi all,

> Wrt. Continuation of lists:
> <quote>
> Thus, the same XML fragment will be interpreted differently in ODF 1.1 and ODF 1.2 with Proposal Two.
> </quote>
> Oliver is not very precise here. A better statement would be
> <revised>
> Thus, the same XML fragment will be interpreted differently in ODF 1.1 and ODF 1.2 with Proposal Two when Olivers' understand of ODF1.1 lists is used.
> </revised>
> However exactly this case is not specified by ODF1.1. Its also worth mentioning that Olivers' understanding of ODF1.1 lists contradicts e.g. with OOo's understanding of ODF1.1 lists.

It's not my understanding, it's what the ODF specification specifies.

OpenOffice.org implements this part of the ODF specification not
correct. This defect has to be corrected. It's not a valid understanding
of the this part of the ODF specification.

Regards, Oliver.