Subject: Re: [office] Conformance Clauses and NVDL

Michael,

Just a comment on the usage of "loosely."

If we are going to enumerate in detail conformance (a good idea) then
why not simply name levels/stages of conformance?

I suppose "loosely" as written serves that function but semantically I
wonder if it carries more baggage than you intend.

As opposed to stage/level 1 conformance is...., stage/level 2
conformance is...., etc.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

patrick@durusau.net