Subject: Re: [office] Data Grid Size element proposal

I believe that standards are meant to solve real problems. I also
believe that standard committees should have people who want to
discuss topics openly. It's not really personal in any way. I just
want this group to design a great standard. I think part of being a
great standard is properly identifying requirements and designing
based on those requirements and not adding features that are not
useful.

I don't think that I disagree with you on the purpose of the standard.
I just think our points of view might differ on how to get there, and
that's what makes discussions like this one important for the TC to
have.

wt