Subject: Re: [office] All done

Rob,

Michael Stahl just noticed that some editorial comments seem to be
missing in JIRA. For instance

> Section 17.846.14 <text:user-index-mark-start> (text:outline-level)
> Ed. Note: The <text:user-index-mark-end> and <text:user-index-mark-start> elements both had the text:outline-level attribute. What happens if they conflict? Suggest it would be easier to have the start element with this attribute.
> Michael Stahl says: “why would <text:user-index-mark-end> have this attribute???
>     that seems like an error in the schema to me.”

It should be OFFICE-1553, but that issue does not exist. Some more are
effected. There is, for instance, also no 1551. So, it seems that issues
were created for the editorial notes, but for some reason, the import
seemed to have failed. Do you have any log files of the import that
helps us to understand what happened?