Subject: Re: Fw: [office] ODF v1.2 submission for OS ballot

Hi,

Some of the comments on the JIRA issues state
"The comment is not in scope of the PRD02 public review."

It is not quite clear to me what "in the scope of PRD02 public review"
means. There are clearly some parts of the document that were not since
the last review but whose meaning or interpretation has changed due to
changes elsewhere.

For example OFFICE-3583, the term in question there (escape angle) was
replaced elsewhere with a different term (leaving angle), so while there
was no change in this specific place the changes that were made
elsewhere have made this (in my mind) clearly an item in scope for this
review.

Andreas
--
Andreas J. Guelzow <andreas.guelzow@concordia.ab.ca>