Subject: Re: [office] Testdocument for OFFICE-3821 draw:luminance

Hi

And thanks - yes the math of the various filters should indeed be described
too.

I just played around in powerpoint and it doesn't have luminance but
brightness which isn't the same. It also doesn't have red green blue, but
various other color settings. Anything that is not representable in odp (that
is every setting) seems to be applied to the image in a destructive way when
saved as odp

As for Calligra we have currently only implemented colormode, but I intend to
implement the other filters tonight and will use your documentation. As such I
suggest we just go ahead and adopt it for the spec as well.

We need to specify that they come after colormode. Also I'm only implementing
for raster so can't completely support the spec saying svg just yet

Best regards
Camilla