oic message

Subject: Re: Indications of Candidacy for TC Chair(s)

Title: Re: Indications of Candidacy for TC Chair(s)

marypmcrae@gmail.com wrote:

> All individuals interested in serving as a Chair, or in nominating
> another individual for the position of Chair, are welcome to make
> that candidacy known

Hmm, actually, I'm interested.

I work for the Belgian government, Federal Public Service ICT (Fedict),
and from March till September, I've been testing the ODF plug-ins for
MS-Office (Sun's and Microsoft's/Clever Age's) and OpenOffice.org 2.x.

While I mainly focused on converting documents from legacy formats to
ODF, obviously ODF interoperability between various implementations
was tested as well.

Currently I'm doing some tests on PDF/A using the same test set
(a sample of "real" documents, not a formal set)

Best regards,

Bart Hanssens