oic message

Subject: Re: [oic] Background presentation on interop and conformance testing

robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:

> When David first heard about the OIC TC, back when we were still at the
> discussion list state, he wrote me and offered to give the future TC a
> presentation on his "lessons learned".

That's an offer we cannot refuse :-)

> I'd recommend that we take David
> up on his offer, and schedule some time in a future agenda to hear his
> presentation and ask him questions on his experience in this area.

David: by any chance, is this presentation or related material already
available online (I've noticed this document on XSLT Test Suites:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12367/howtosub.htm) so
we can do some homework and prepare questions ?

In any case, just let me know how much time you'd be willing to spare
and when you're available. Thanks.

Best regards,

Bart