oic message

Subject: Background presentation on interop and conformance testing

One of my colleagues at IBM, David Marston, has had a good deal of
experience relevant to our work, having been instrumental in the creation
of an XSLT test suite in OASIS.  David is also tapped into the W3C and
their work on concerns similar to ours, such as defining conformance,
testing interoperability, profiling, extensibility and modularity.

When David first heard about the OIC TC, back when we were still at the
discussion list state, he wrote me and offered to give the future TC a
presentation on his "lessons learned".    I'd recommend that we take David
up on his offer, and schedule some time in a future agenda to hear his
presentation and ask him questions on his experience in this area.

Regards,

-Rob