oic message

Subject: FW: scheduling question about informal meeting

Title: FW: scheduling question about informal meeting

Hi,

To make things (hopefully) a little easier, I've created a poll

http://www.doodle.com/ywp85bc73ky3x4f6

For those who aren't familiar with doodle: it's very easy, just
enter your name and select the date/time that you're available.

That way it's very easy to see when most of the members are
available and/or to reschedule if necessary.

The site is free of charge, no signup required and you don't have
to fill out your full name if you don't want to.

Best regards,

Bart