oic message

Subject: new action item

AI:  Louis

Focus: list of events for promoting, developing interoperability among
ODF implementations for next year.

I'll put up a preliminary list culled from LWN (calendar), OASIS, XML
sites to the wiki; but please others add to it. Some corollaries
suggested.

Corollaries
=========

Strategy
----------
* This will often depend on budgets we have. But it can also relate to
how we engage students and others in this field.

Contents
-----------
* Dennis suggested creating a library of works we can use. These then
must use the cc-by license, so that they and elements thereof (slides,
graphs, etc.) may be used ad hoc by others but not edited or altered
without the author's permission. Originator (author/company/copyright
holder) must be identified.

* All documents posted must be in ODF format. Consider it a living
test of interoperability.

* Documents to be considered should also include sample test cases
that students of ODF can use.

-louis