oic message

Subject: Re: [oic] the big picture

This is good.  I don't know if the diagram can accommodate many more
boxes, but it seems that there should be another internal cycle where the
current ODF standard leads to test assertions which leads to test cases,
which then connects to your existing test sets, test results and report,
and the report then influences the next version of the ODF standard.

-Rob