oic message

Subject: Groups - Document testing metadata schema (working draft) (DocumentTestMetadata-wd-1.odt) uploaded

Hi,

This document is an expansion of the pages I wrote on the wiki
(http://wiki.oasis-open.org/oic/TestScenario/Metadata, now obsolete)

To get a good overview of what I'm heading for, start with the example in
section 5 :-)
The rationale is that the results will be used by a yet-to-be-written
tool/script to create summary reports on conformance (and perhaps
indirectly on interoperability)

Anyway, I'm going to eat my own dogfood and try to come up with some test
scenarios and store them in subversion.

I'll be using my favorite editor and Jing to make sure these are valid
against the proposed RNG. Probably someone can come up with a nice
javascript-based webpage that makes it easier to create the XML's.
XForms would also be an option, but I don't know if there are ODF
implementations that support repeat-element.

Best regards,

Bart

 -- Mr. Bart Hanssens

The document named Document testing metadata schema (working draft)
(DocumentTestMetadata-wd-1.odt) has been submitted by Mr. Bart Hanssens to
the OASIS Open Document Format Interoperability and Conformance (OIC) TC
document repository.

Document Description:
A working draft on an XML schema that can be used as meta data format for
document testing + sending in results.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=31053

Download Document: