oic message

Subject: RE: [oic] Adding SpecAnalysis to oic SVN

Title: RE: [oic] Adding SpecAnalysis to oic SVN

Dennis / Stephen,

that's great ! Would indeed be nice to have mirrored SVN tree, that'll make it easier to understand the link between the documentation on the wiki and the files in the svn.

Bart

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamilton@acm.org]
Sent: Wed 2/18/2009 7:32 PM
To: OIC TC List
Subject: [oic] Adding SpecAnalysis to oic SVN

I am continuing work on the structure of Specification Analysis for ODF 1.1 and Chapter 17 in particular.

I propose to add a SpecAnalysis subtree to the oic SVN /trunk/ that follows the wiki structure.  The purpose of the SVN subtree is to hold artifacts that are created as part of the development of the wiki structure (e.g., more diagrams).  It is not for the wiki content itself but for supporting material and also for those materials that are developed that pertain specifically to sections of the specification.

If there is no objection, I will probably start on that this weekend.  I will make an announcement requesting review of the wikified treatment of Chapter 17 before then.

 - Dennis

PS: Stephen Peront and I are experimenting with organizing a wiki topic on the application use cases, scenarios, and higher-level representative documents that he wants to contribute from Microsoft.  I expect that we will want to mirror that structure on the SVN as well, perhaps with a different /trunk/ subtree than the /trunk/scenarios/ that is already there.  That is not clear yet.

Dennis E. Hamilton