oic message

Subject: Re: [oic] virtual ODF interop fest ?

Interesting idea.  You could also make it a "permanent plugfest" if the
OIC TC could come up with a single good interop test document each week or
every other week.  Announce it to the mailing list (and we could have
OASIS create a new mailing list for this) and everyone works on that test
document for that week (or two week period).  Maybe we take turns
proposing a test document.  Since the pace is slower, communications via
the mailing list would be fine.  You wouldn't need a chat service.

This approach would be require less effort I think than coordinating a
24-hour global effort.

-Rob