oic message

Subject: Re: [oic] Minute item

Louis Suarez-Potts wrote:

> On 2009-07-29, at 13:07 , Ming Fei Jia wrote:

[...]

>> I think for ODF, maybe Peter and I can sync up the requirements
>> between UOF
>> and ODF, and benefit both standards.
>
> I would certainly encourage it.

We already have some engineers working on this at Redflag2000. I think I
can manage to forward one of the proposals to the ODF TC this week.

[...]

>> And vice versa, if OIC/ODF TC think some ODF
>> features need to be introduced into UOF, we can be delegated to work with
>> UOF group to make it possible, etc.

We are also working on this.

[...]

Best regards,
Peter

>> Louis.Suarez-Potts@Sun.COM wrote on 2009-07-29 22:31:13:
>>> Dennis,
>>>
>>> As I had mentioned, please add Ming-Fei Jia and Peter Junge to the
>>> broad AI about working with the UOF group.  The idea is to promote the
>>> group's work to an international body such as Oasis, so that peer-to-
>>> peer coordination, harmonization, etc., can be done more efficiently,
>>> if that is desired.
>>>
>>> (We must keep in mind, however, that the OIC group is interested in
>>> intraoperability among ODF implementations, not interoperability among
>>> all formats.)
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> louis

>>> generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:
>>>
>> <uof_english_1.0_060922.zip>

Peter Junge
Open Source Strategy Director

Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Building No.2, Block A, Huilongsen, 18 Xihuan Nanlu
Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area
100176 Beijing - P.R.China

北京红旗中文贰仟软件技术有限公司
地址:北京经济技术开发区(亦庄)西环南路18号汇龙森A座二层
邮编:100176