oic message

Subject: State of Interoperability Acknowledgements page

I have the following for the acknowledgements page of the State of Interop
report.  Per Mary's previous note we may list only TC members.  I've
included the entire TC membership here, from the roster on the TC's home
page.  I've also tried to sort in alphabetical order by surname.

Please review this list and let me know ASAP if:

1) You do not want your name listed in the acknowledgements for this
report.
2) If you want your name listed in a different form, say with a middle
initial.
3) If you think your name short be sorted differently.

Regards,

-Rob

=================

Jeremy Allison, Google Inc.
Mathias Bauer, Sun Microsystems
Michael Brauer, Sun Microsystems
Alan Clark, Novell
Xiaohong Dong, Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Pierre Ducroquet
Bernd Eilers, Sun Microsystems
Andreas Guelzow
Dennis Hamilton
Bart Hanssens, Fedict
Donald Harbison, IBM
Shuran Hua, Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Mingfei Jia, IBM
Peter Junge, Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Doug Mahugh, Microsoft Corporation
Eric Patterson, Microsoft Corporation
Tom Rabon, Red Hat
Daniel Rentz, Sun Microsystems
Andrew Rist, Oracle Corporation
Svante Schubert, Sun Microsystems
Charles Schulz, Ars Aperta
Jerry Smith, US Department of Defense (DoD)
Patrick Strader, Microsoft Corporation
Louis Suarez-Potts, Sun Microsystems
Alex Wang, Beijing Sursen International Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Robert Weir, IBM
Thorsten Zachmann