oic message

Subject: RE: Groups - oasis - Reminder to vote on ballot "Approve "ODF 1.1 Interop Profile - wd 5" as cd 01"

I messed up on the minutes for this.

My notes are exactly as recorded in the minutes.  Where I dropped the ball is I did not record an explicit committee action to have a mail ballot.  I noted that Bart wanted to do one, but nothing about there was approval by unanimous consent or even the question put to us.  I no further record of what actually happened.  I think we rushed through this, but it could simply be that I don't remember and made poor notes.

In future, I will interrupt as the Secretary when it is not clear to me that there has been an understood statement of a motion/action and that unanimous consent was achieved.  That will also ensure that my notes for the minutes will capture the actual motion and its approval.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 22:00
To: dennis.hamilton@acm.org

OASIS Open Document Format Interoperability and Conformance (OIC) TC member,

This is a reminder to vote on a ballot presented to OASIS Open Document Format Interoperability and Conformance (OIC) TC.
This ballot will close on Tuesday, 20 October 2009 @ 23:45 ET.  To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oic/ballot.php?id=1781

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"Approve "ODF 1.1 Interop Profile - wd 5" as cd 01"
We've discussed the ODF 1.1 Interoperability Profile, creating a profile upon ODF 1.1 with additional interoperability clauses, and trying to "backport" some of the clarifications from ODF 1.2.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34546/ODF11_Interop_Profile-wd05.odt

Can the working draft 5 of the ODF 1.1 Interoperability Profile be approved as a Committee Draft ?

- Yes
- No
- Abstain
Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type
2009-10-07      ODF11_Interop_Profile-wd05.odt   Reference Document

---

Please vote at your earliest convenience by visiting the following URL:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oic/ballot.php?id=1781

If you believe that you have received this message in error, please contact oasis administration (tc_admin@oasis-open.org).
Thank you,
OASIS Open Administration