oic message

Subject: Re: [oic] state of interop report cd03 published

Hanssens Bart <Bart.Hanssens@fedict.be> wrote on 12/04/2009 12:41:59 PM:

> Now, Cherie mentioned that similar reports (within ISO ? please correct
me if
> I'm mistaken) have more details about the actual issues encountered.

Great.  Then let's add a reference to this work, if it is available in
public form.  If Cherie has a link to it, she can enter an issue in JIRA
for it, so we can track that, along with other public review comments.

Also, remember that this was intended to be a baseline report, outlining
our approach and methodology.  That is what it is.  We should get this out
and immediately start work on the next version of the report.  I've love
Cherie's assistance in drafting the next report, maybe in 6 months.
Remember, our charter calls for a periodic reports.  We've had this on our
agenda for over a year now. It is time to move it forward.

-Rob