oic message

Subject: RE: [oic] OIC 58 on formulas

Dennis,

>PS: I must confess that I love this stuff and someone could make a career
>out of this.  I seem to have way to many other things to do, as much fun as
>this kind of work is for me.  (There's probably a Masters Degree in IT
>thesis project or two or three in here too.)

perhaps this could be interesting for prof Shah and Kesan (authors of Lost
in Translation paper).

I vaguely remember a conversation on the ODF Adoption TC conf call about
"teaching ODF" at universities, or getting them involved in ODF projects etc,
so if someonce could draft a summary of the expected results etc, maybe
one of his students might be interested in it (just a long shot)

Best regards,

Bart