oic message

Subject: Re: [oic] Suggestion of how to define tests for ODF 1.2 - part 1 - ODFSchema

On 03/02/10 19:39, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
> I do not think that test description are not desired, but I disagree
> "test execution is work that might be delegated to" any _single_
> implementor group.
>
> If we want to delegate this we should simply say that we view it as the
> responsibility of _every_ implementor group.

I understand, you are concerned about openness.
If we only agree on working on this together, the details may follow.

As far as I see it, these descriptions have aside of plug-fest (which is
first on our list), the second highest priority on our scope of work in
our charter:
	http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/oic/charter.php

Do you find the approach reasonable,  Andreas? Would you support such an
effort?

Hope you have a nice week-end !
Svante