oic message

Subject: RE: [oic] RE: Request to send out OIC TC "Interoperability Profile"for Public Review

Thanks Mary, I'll make the necessary changes and organize a new vote.

One small question:

If the TC would decide to create newer versions of this profile (whether or not
we call it "profile") inserting clauses within the existing numbered clauses, does
the numbering have to be changed as well ?

Let's say we now have:

1.2 Some important element
S-1-2-1 First conformance clause
S-1-2-2 Last

And in a later version we would like to add "Middle" between "First" and "Last"
(because logically it would make sense)

Would it be allowed to do this:

1.2 Some important element
S-1-2-1 First
S-1-2-3 Middle
S-1-2-2 Last

(would keep the "ID" of the clauses constant, although it might look a bit
strange at first)

Best regards

Bart