oic message

Subject: where to store styles ?

Hi,

OK, I'm trying to create a test document for advisory 5 and I'm testing it in a few
implementations.

Does the specification defines where exactly to store the (automatic) styles ?
At least one implementation does not seem to apply the styles when they are
(only) stored in styles.xml, and not in content.xml.

Best regards

Bart